Using sophisticated process simulation techniques, modern separation technology and many years of experience, MHT has developed a variety unique chemical processes and proven technologies that have been turned into successful, operating, commercial plants.
Some of the technologies we offer:
• Acetate Recovery – Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, etc.
• Ammonia Recovery – Final product as concentrated   solution or anhydrous Ammonia
• Ammonium Bisulphite (ABS) Production
• Carboxylic Acid Recovery and Purification – Glacial Acetic   Acid, Formic Acid, etc.
• Chlorinated Metals Distillation – Titanium, Niobium,   Molybdenum, Vanadium
• C02 Recovery and Purification – from Fermentation   processes
• Cyanide Recovery – from Effluent and Hydrocarbon   streams
• Diol Recovery and Purification – Mono-Ethylene Glycol   (MEG), etc.
• Ethanol Distillation & Purification
• Furfural Purification & Furfural Alcohol production
• Hydrochloric Acid Regeneration – from spent pickle liquors,   precious metals processes, etc.
• Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) Recovery – Extractive distillation or   Salt Process
• Ketones Recovery and Purification – Acetone, Diketones,   etc.
• Liquefied Gas Off-loading, Storage and Vaporisation – NH3,   Cl2, SO2, SO3, LPG, LNG, Methane, Ethylene, Propane,   Cryogenics, etc.